Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey guys it's early on Monday morning and I decided to post. I'm feeling pretty good today even though it's 8am on a Monday. So since I'm in such a good mood I'm going to post a teaser from my oh so coveted story. So, good morning and here you go.




He opened the door and she stepped in. It was a great loft. There had been some renovations from the original layout that she could see right away. The little foyer, more like a hallway, led out to the living room a set a stairs and a couple of doors to the right. She loved the feel of the place, especially the exposed brick wall with the floor to ceiling window. She would bet that the kitchen was upstairs. And how cool was that.
“Nice pla—,” Sacha started but was cut off when two giant men stepped out from one of the rooms. They were both shorter than her sexy leather clad stranger, but they were both towering over her.
The smallest one, which was still a couple of inches over six feet, had beautiful pale skin and stark white hair that fell down past his shoulders. His eyes were a startling gold color and he was wearing black pants with a fitted black shirt that stretched over a nice muscled chest and boots. The other guy was just as gorgeous, but in a rugged way. He had five o’clock shadow, short curly black hair that was tapered on the sides but longer on the top, and emerald green eyes. His shoulders were slimmer than the other guy’s but he was still pretty muscled. He was wearing pretty much the same thing except his shirt was long sleeved.
“I’ve died and gone to heaven. I knew it’d be like the woman’s version of the Playboy mansion,” she muttered gazing at the men.
“Well let me be the first to show you around,” a male voice said to her left. She whipped her head around and found three more equally tall, equally good looking men.
They were standing by the stair, as if they’d just come down them, but she hadn’t heard any booted feet on the stairs. The one that had spoken, she guessed it was him because he was still smiling, was by far the best looking of the bunch. Maybe, it was because he didn’t look as hard as the other men; he looked as though he always had a smile on his face. He was about as tall as her sexy stranger and had short brown hair. It looked as if he’d run his hands through it, so it stood up in the front.
The guy next to him looked a little like the guy with the black hair that she’d seen when she first walked in, but his hair was a dark blonde and cut really short and his eyes were a mix between gray and blue. He also didn’t look as inviting as the other men did. He had a “Don’t fuck with me” aura around him and he was scowling.
The last guy was equally off putting, but not in the same way. She got the feeling that he didn’t care much about what was going on around him. As if he was only there because there was nothing else better to do. His hair was brownish blonde and worn in a short mess and he had icy blue eyes. But what really put Sacha off from him was that there was something dark about him that the others didn’t seem to have, or have as much of.
“Thanks, but I think I’ll stick with the big guy over here,” Sacha said pointing to the guy she’d walked in with. She turned and looked at him. “By the way, what’s your name?”
“Damn Luke, how did you get her here without telling her your name? Teach me Sensei,” the same guy with the smile asked. She could tell that he was the goof ball of the group.
“Remember when I told you there were times when you shouldn’t talk,” the guy with the white hair sighed. “Well, this is one of them.”
“What did I tell you about being so grim all the damn time Slo? You gotta laugh sometimes man,” the smiling guy retorted.
 “Guys, as fun as it is to be in the middle of one of my fantasies were I’m in a room full of good looking men and I’m the only woman there, I not here to play. The big guy, Luke was it; well he’s going to take me to my cousin.” Sacha turned and looked at Luke. “By the way, I’m not impressed with your name. I pictured you as something more hard or sexy, like Skull Crusher or Sin.” Some of the guys laughed.
“Sorry to disappoint. As soon as my buddy Zorn arrives I’ll take you,” Luke said.
“Yeah, you think that this is your fantasy but when Zorn arrives you’ll run for the hills. He’d scare any damn body with that tattoo on his face,” Tony laughed.
“Oh honey, I like tattoos,” Sacha purred just to mess with him. He stopped smiling instantly and his brown eyes got dark with desire. She took her jacket off and handed it back to Luke. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Teaser! Doesn't give anything away...but leaves me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete