Thursday, November 10, 2011

Questions for the Soul

Hey Bloggers,

I was just sitting here doing some homework for school, which entails me writing a bunch of stories (how cool is that), but I was thinking about how happy and fulfilled you feel when you find your niche. As a kid I went through millions of career paths, some being a lawyer and a fashion designer, until I found my love for stories. I'd always written stories for fun and my favorite part in school was when we had to write narratives, but it was just a hobby until I was at home on leave from school after I had my daughter and I just started writing Escaping Truth and I just knew then that, that's what I wanted to do. When was your epiphany moment when you realized what you wanted to do for the rest of your life, and if you haven't had that moment yet, why do you think that is? Also if you've had that epiphany and you're fulfilling your dream, what is it and how did you reach this goal? Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I think its good to go thru different types of thing before you finally decide on what you want. Most people get sucked into a certain field (like myself) and find that although it pays the bills, its not what we really wanted to do in life. I wanted to be a teacher and decided to go to school for that. After having a child and realizing that daycare doesn't pay well. I went into Customer Service, which pays good, but the constant demands of fixing problems drives you nuts after extended periods of time. I started leaning towards healthcare customer service and then decided to go back to school for Medical Office Administration. I love helping others, but I'm looking forward to taking a back seat approach to it.

    ReplyDelete