Saturday, April 14, 2012

RT Convention

So this week the RT (Romance Times) Convention was held in Rosemont, Illinois and I was very fortunate to be able to attend. There were so many great authors there and the events were fun. There was a ton of workshops, author panels, fun parties, and a giant book fair this morning with over 300 hundred authors there.

It was my first RT Convention. Actually it was my first ever convention! I really enjoyed myself and the best part of the conference would have to be that I won the American "Idol" Voice Writing Competition and now I have a fantastic agent and some prospects on getting published! I'm very excited! It all still seems so unreal and I'll be posting tomorrow talking specifically about the contest and how my life is changing.

JS

1 comment: