Monday, May 14, 2012

Novel Countdown Update!

So I was supposed to start Friday May 4th and write until the following Friday when I would give an update on my progress. Well, I went out of town until Sunday and Monday I was wrung out so I didn't start until May 8th, but I got three chapters done from the 8th until the 11th and 11,370 words written which was about 4,000 more words than my minimum for the week! YAY! So I'm on the right track. I didn't get anything done this past Saturday and Sunday and it's slow going today, but I'm hoping for it to pick up tomorrow. So know my word count for my manuscript is at 64,649 words. I'm on my way! My next update day is Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ok first off the clip art is HE-LARRY-US! So you're typing away, which means there is more for me to edit! YAY! It's so much fun to read this story and see how everything is developing before the final product. Keep up the good work. But make sure you get some rest, so you don't burn out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete