Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Novel Countdown Extravaganza!!!!

My last day of school is tomorrow! I'm really excited to be finished with this semester, but now my next challenge is upon me. Starting May 4th I'm doing a 45 day countdown to finish my Paranormal Romance novel, Deadly Caress. Right now I'm about 53,000 words in and I'm a little more than half way done. So I figure if I do AT LEAST 1,050 words a day, about 7,400 words a week, I'll be finished in my time frame. Of course this is just to finish it/ give it an ending, not have it done and edited in that time. So I'm going to post my word count every week and talk about my progress (and probably struggle) with reaching my goal. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm rooting for you. I'm getting into my #wordwars next week. You are welcome to participate. 1,000 words in one hour is the goal, but anything works. Great accountability and as an extra bonus you get a whip crack from me :)

    Can't wait to read it!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Thanks! And I heard you like to put the smack down so yeah that sounds great! Just tell me when and I'm game! 1,000 words in one hour Whoo!

      Delete