Monday, June 18, 2012

First Edits Done!


I have finally finished the first round of edits on Deadly Caress! I'm so excited.  I feel like things are moving, and I couldn't be more happy. So I've sent it off to my amazing agent, Nicole Resciniti, and now I'm waiting for her to finish and then on to round two of edits!

Also I've realized that my brain hates/loves me. I'd planned to take a little break before starting Deadly Fury, Book 2, but the ideas won't stop coming. So I've started working on it. Here's a little taste of it. The opening paragraph...

Tear-assing down a back alley after demon scum, Zorn was mad enough to spit fire, literally. Though the fire would come from his hands, not his mouth, it wouldn't be any less fucking effective. When he caught the bastard he was going to barbecue the fucker; demon nuts roasting on an open fire. And he would enjoy every damn minute of it. 

More updates soon!



6 comments:

  1. congrats!! Finishing a round of edits is so exhausting, so have fun on your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is extremely exhausting, but like I said, so much fun! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing the first round of edits. You couldn't be in better hands than Nicole. Now it's time to wait, edit and repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I can't wait (can't you tell I'm new to this?)! But anything that involves my writing and an agent/editor is amazing.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo excited and extremely happy for you! And I have to agree...your writing is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete