Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Widget!

I just added a new word progress meter to the blog! I'm excited! I've always seen them around and I couldn't figure out how to get one, but after extensive web research (bless the internet), I finally found it! So as you can see I've just barely started Deadly Fury, but I'm hoping the sad little meter will give me incentive to write.

Next week, on Tuesday, I'm going to be featured on Jalisa Blackman's blog as I answer questions for her "Minority Report". So come over and check it out. The link to the website is bellow. More updates soon!

http://jmblackmanwriting.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tool to use to keep yourself on track and stay motivated! I'm still bristling with anticipation to hear something from Nicole about DC! Super excited for u and want to read more Zorn! U know I just love the big, strong silent type! Lol!

    ReplyDelete